Kenwood KDC-BT278U CD Receiver w/Bluetooth and USB
Link your smartphone wirelessly
To make using Bluetooth® even easier, Kenwood's KDC-BT278U CD receiver uses the two biggest buttons on the stereo — one for hands-free calls and one for streaming music — to give you instant access. They also back up this affordable choice with robust tone controls, a front USB port that's compatible with high-res music, and solid power for your system.
Music from everywhere
Old-schoolers out there, don't worry — this Kenwood still lets you listen to your CDs and AM/FM radio too. A front aux input keeps this unit versatile, letting you use just about any music player out there. A wired connection via USB with your iPhone® gives you app control from the receiver over the seemingly endless selections available on Pandora® and Spotify®. Android™ users, you can control your music when your phone is connected using Bluetooth.
Other smartphone perks
For the times when you're sharing the ride, the KDC-BT278U enables you to pair two Bluetooth-equipped phones and quickly switch between them for hands-free calling. And when you're streaming audio, Kenwood's Music Mix feature lets you pair five phones so everybody can pick their tunes for the ultimate road trip party. You can also control this stereo directly from your iPhone® or Android™ phone using Kenwood's free Remote app.
With this Kenwood's robust amplification, you'll notice an improvement in the sound of your factory or aftermarket speakers. Use the 13-band equalizer and digital time alignment to set up the best possible sound in your car. The KDC-BT278U also provides one set of RCA preamp outputs, enabling you to connect an amp or a powered subwoofer to add even more punch to your sound. You can even adjust the crossover settings for the front, rear, and subwoofer channels independently to get that perfect sound you want.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- plays media loaded with MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV, and high-res FLAC music files (See Details tab for model compatibility)
- detachable face with white 13-digit LCD display and blue button illumination
- built-in Bluetooth (version 4.2) for hands-free calling and audio streaming with dual phone connection
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control (See Details tab for model compatibility)
- Pandora and Spotify Internet radio control with iPhone (USB or Bluetooth) and Android (Bluetooth only)
- Music Mix feature allows music streaming playback and control from up to five paired smartphones
- control the stereo with your phone using Kenwood's free Remote app
- 13-band graphic equalizer with digital time alignment
- Drive EQ: hear your music over road noise
- independent crossovers for front, rear, and subwoofer channels
- inputs: front-panel USB port and aux input
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt rear/subwoofer)
Other Features and Specs:
- optional remote control
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- warranty: 1 year
|Product Name||Kenwood KDC-BT278U CD Receiver w/Bluetooth and USB|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KDC-BT278U|
|Product Type||CD Receiver|