Kenwood KMM-BT228U Single-DIN Digital Media Car Stereo Receiver
Kenwood's KMM-BT228U digital media receiver lets you bring your smartphone into the fold and helps your music sound even better. The latest Bluetooth® connectivity gives you easy access to hands-free calling and audio streaming, thanks to the two biggest buttons on the stereo — one for calls and one for music. You can even grab a charge on the go from this receiver's front-facing USB input. And with Kenwood's Remote App on your smartphone, you can tweak your Kenwood's sound settings from your phone whenever you feel like it.
Plenty of sources
With a wired connection to your compatible phone, the KMM-BT228U lets you navigate your favorite playlists and explore new music on Spotify, Pandora, and Apple Music. The receiver can also play MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and even high-res FLAC music files, so you can access your entire music library on your commute. You'll also be able to take advantage of a variety of search and playback features from the KMM-BT228U. A front-facing aux input expands your source options too.
For the family ride, Kenwood lets you pair two Bluetooth-equipped phones and quickly switch between them for hands-free calling. And when you're streaming audio, Kenwood's Music Mix feature lets you pair five phones so everybody can pick their tunes for the ultimate road trip party.
Kenwood sound reconstruction restores the depth that's often missing from compressed music files, and digital time alignment ensures that all that sound reaches your ears at the same time. A 13-band EQ lets you get the sound you like, and with their Remote app, you can tune it from your phone.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities.
iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
This digital media receiver will not play CDs.
- digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- Kenwood Remote App lets you control receiver settings with your smartphone
- built-in Bluetooth (Version 4.2)
- plays MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, plus high-res FLAC and WAV music files
- 1.5-line LCD display (white text, black background, blue button illumination)
- microphone included
- rapid-charging of select smartphones using USB connection
- connect two phones at once
- iAP2 support for Apple Music and iTunes Radio playback
- Music Mix feature allows music streaming playback and control from up to five paired smartphones
- Pandora and Spotify Internet radio control with iPhone and Android
- Drive EQ improves sound to compensate for exterior noise
- 13-band equalizer
- digital time alignment
- high-pass and low-pass filters for front, rear, and sub outputs
- inputs: front USB port (1.5A), front auxiliary input
- outputs: 2-channel preamp outputs (2.5-volt)
Other Features and Specs:
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- removable theft-deterrent faceplate
- multi-language display (English, Spanish)
- warranty: 1 year
|Product Name||Kenwood KMM-BT228U Single-DIN Digital Media Car Stereo Receiver|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KMM-BT228U|
|Product Type||Car Stereo Receiver|