Kenwood KMM-BT728HD Digital Media Receiver with Bluetooth, Amazon Alexa & HD Radio
Kenwood KMM-BT728HD Digital Media Receiver with Bluetooth & HD Radio
If you use Amazon Alexa every day, Kenwood's KMM-BT728HD digital media receiver could be the perfect upgrade for your dash. Built-in Alexa gives you the voice control you love over a host of features. A built-in HD Radio® tuner provides better sound quality from your participating local radio stations than you've ever had. Calls will also be easier thanks to built-in Bluetooth, and two-phone pairing is perfect if you share your vehicle with another driver. Plus, you can control Spotify® and Pandora® on your phone from your new stereo.
Alexa Voice Control
After you load the Alexa app onto your phone and pair your phone to this Kenwood receiver, simply press the dedicated "Alexa" button on the faceplate, and you can access music, audiobooks, news, weather, traffic, and smart home controls using your voice.
HD Radio and More
The built-in HD Radio tuner makes participating AM and FM radio stations sound better on this receiver — FM sounds almost as good as a CD, and AM sounds much like old school FM. Plus, you'll have access to extra programming broadcast by these stations on alternate frequencies.
Pair Two Phones at Once
Kenwood makes hands-free calling convenient for two phones at once, and when you want to share the music streaming experience, you can pair up to five phones using Kenwood Music Mix for an epic listening party.
Enjoy the Best Quality
If you have an impressive library of music files, Kenwood lets you make the most of it. Just connect your compatible smartphone, thumb drive, or portable player via USB and use this receiver's 13-band EQ, Drive EQ, and proprietary sound enhancement perks to get the best possible sound in your car.
USB, Front and Back
Thanks to front-facing and rear USB inputs, you can connect two devices to the KMM-BT728HD for charging at once. Or use one USB input for connecting your smartphone for streaming Apple Music on your iPhone and the other to turn your old MP3 player or thumb drive with high-res FLAC audio files into a permanent audio source. If that's not enough, you always have the front-panel AUX input for just about any source.
- Digital media receiver (does not play CDs)
- Built-in Amazon Alexa
- Built-in HD Radio tuner
- Plays MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, and high-resolution FLAC music files
- Pair two phones for simultaneous hands-free calling and up to five for music streaming
- 1.5 line LCD display with variable-color illumination
- Android control through Bluetooth
- Select iPhone control through USB
- iAP2 support for Apple Music
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- Drive EQ improves sound to compensate for exterior noise
- 13-band equalizer
- low-pass filter and sub level control
- Compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- Inputs: front and rear USB inputs, front AUX input
- Outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
Other Features and Specs:
- Built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)
- Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- Removable theft-deterrent faceplate
- Multi-language display (English, Spanish)
- Microphone included
- Warranty: 1 year
|Product Name||Kenwood KMM-BT728HD Digital Media Receiver with Bluetooth, Amazon Alexa & HD Radio|
|Manufacturer Part Number||KMM-BT728HD|
|Product Type||Digital Media Receiver|