Kenwood DDX5707S DVD Receiver with 6.8" WVGA Display
The in-dash version of your smartphone
Plug a compatible Android™ or iPhone® into Kenwood's DDX5707S DVD receiver, and you'll be able to quickly switch between apps just like you do on your phone. This receiver's 6.8" touchscreen display will show your music, phone, and navigation info clearly with the help of Android Auto® and Apple CarPlay®. It also provides screen mirroring for Android phones, Bluetooth® for wireless convenience, and high-res music playback. You can also add amplifiers, a backup camera, a video screen, and a SiriusXM tuner to make long road trips not seem so long.
Extending your smartphone's smarts
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto put your phone's content at your fingertips. This stereo's controls behave like your phone's interface, so there's no learning curve. Plug in your Android™ or iPhone®, and you'll get voice control access to your navigation, phone calls, weather, text messages, and of course all your music.
Lots of media
In addition to the Internet radio options that Android Auto and Apple CarPlay provide with this Kenwood, you can add a SiriusXM satellite radio tuner (SiriusXM subscription required) to get non-stop music, talk, and news stations that will stay with you as you cross state lines. You can plug your Android™ phone or iPhone® into the rear-panel USB port, and control the music in your phone while you charge it. The port can also handle music and video stored on a thumb drive, including high-resolution FLAC and WAV music files and HD-quality video in select formats like MPEG4. And yes, you can still rely on CD playback and AM/FM radio too.
Bluetooth means wireless
If you don't always feel like plugging in, the DDX5707S's built-in Bluetooth enables wireless streaming for stored music, Internet radio stations like Pandora and Spotify, podcasts, and audiobooks. Android users can pair quickly to this receiver by plugging into the USB port for the initial pairing. This receiver also lets you take and make calls while keeping your hands on the wheel — an awesome safety feature when you're making your daily commute.
Ways to add on
The DDX5707S also provides handy videooptions like a backup camera input with onscreen parking guidelines — handy for tight parking spots. If you've got an audio/video piece to add to the system, like a video game console for the backseat crew, you can plug it into this receiver's rear mini-jack input. To get the video to that crew, you can connect an additional monitor to this receiver's video output.
Even more options
In addition to all the media you can control, you can also use this receiver's touchscreen display to access its 13-band equalizer to get your music sounding just the way you want it. Combine that with the built-in digital time alignment processor, and you can put yourself right in the best seat in the house. Five preamp outputs give you flexibility in adding amplifiers to your system when you're ready to pump up the sound.
You'll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM RDS tuner
- 6.8" capacitive touchscreen display
- Waze-ready with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- plays high-res FLAC and WAV (up to 24-bit/96 kHz) files on USB drives
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- plays full HD video files in select formats (see Details for more information)
- compatible with wired Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android
- wired mirroring for Android
- plays CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details for full capabilities)
- 13-band equalizer with digital time alignment
- subwoofer level, phase, and low-pass crossover controls
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- inputs: rear USB input, rear camera input, rear A/V input (mini)
- outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, mono subwoofer), video output (RCA)
- white key illumination
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (21 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- optional wireless remote
- warranty: 1 year
|Product Name||Kenwood DDX5707S DVD Receiver with 6.8" WVGA Display|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DDX5707S|
|Product Type||WVGA Display|