MTX THUNDER75.4 100W 4 Channel Amplifier Thunder Series
Availability: In stock
Designed for Kickin' Four Channel Sound
The THUNDER 75.4 car amplifier features a class A/B design to provide the highest sound quality to any style full range speaker. Class A/B topology is designed to reproduce all notes and frequencies your full-range speakers can play, ensuring you hear all of your music as your favorite artist.
The THUNDER 75.4 amp includes an extensive feature set including gain control and frequency adjustments as well as RCA inputs for a signal. The surface mount circuit board design attaches critical parts more securely creates increased resistance to vibration.
- MTX THUNDER75.4 400 Watt RMS 4-Channel Amplifier 2-Ohm Car Stereo Amp
- Compact Design, Small Footprint
- Double-Sided, Surface Mount PCB Components
- MOSFET Power Supply
- Variable Butterworth Crossover 12dB/Oct
- Thermal, DC Offset, and Short Circuit Protection Circuitry
- Noise Free Design
- Extruded Aluminum Heat Sink
- Description: 4-Channel
- RMS Power (Watts): 400
- 4 Ohm RMS Power Output: 75W x 4 Channels
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
- 2 Ohm RMS Power Output: 100W x 4 Channels
- Topology: Class A/B
- THD: <1%
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 25kHz
- Low Pass Filter: Variable LPF 50Hz to 750Hz (Rear), Variable HPF 10Hz-200Hz (Front), Variable HPF 50Hz-750Hz (Rear), 12dB/Oct
- Max Sensitivity: 200mV
- Maximum Input Signal: 5V
- Height: 6.3"
- Width: 12.13"
- Depth: 2.25"
|Product Name||MTX THUNDER75.4 100W 4 Channel Amplifier Thunder Series|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MTX|
|Channels||Refer to Description|