Bazooka BPB-DBC-G2 Wireless Soundbar Dashboard Remote/Controller
Wireless control of your Bazooka G2 Party Bar
Whether you rock your Bazooka Party Bar speaker on a boat, side-by-side, ATV, or golf cart, you're in love with the ability to control it without wires. But if you'd rather keep your Party Bar's included remote control safely stowed away to keep it from getting lost or misplaced, here's a great solution: the BPB-DBC-G2 dashboard controller with Bluetooth. This water-resistant marine-style command center fits in most dashes and keeps your Party Bar's tunes and lights going without annoying wires.
- wireless dashboard controller for Bazooka G2 Party Bar speakers
- built-in Bluetooth for pairing with G2 Party Bar
- buttons control music, LED lights, and connected 12-volt accessories
- "Accessory" and "Dome" buttons
- marine-ready design
- LCD screen
- warranty: 1 year
- Power: A long press turns the Party Bar On/Off, while a short press turns the LED lights On/Off.
- Dome: This turns the LEDs On and sets them all to White mode.
- ACC: Turns the Party Bar's accessory 12V output harness On/Off, for activating an additional external LED light bar or other accessory.
- Mode: Toggles through the Party Bar sound sources; Bluetooth, Aux, and USB.
- Play/Pause: Starts playback or pauses music.
- Volume +/-
- Arrow Buttons: Used to advance/return tracks or change the LED sequence when in LED mode.
- LCD Display: A 1-line backlit LCD displays what function has been selected.
What's in the box:
- Bazooka BPB-DBC-G2 owner's manual
- Wireless G2 controller (attached 8" power/ground wires)
- Two 14mm threaded posts
- 2 Nuts
- 2 Flat-washers
- Instructions (on packaging)
|Product Name||Bazooka BPB-DBC-G2 Wireless Soundbar Dashboard Remote/Controller|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BPB-DBC-G2|
|Product Type||Wireless Remote|
|RMS Power||Refer to Description|