Rockford Fosgate M5-800X4 4-Channel Waterproof Amplifier
Rockford Fosgate M5-800X4 800 Watt 4-Channel Element Ready Amplifier
The M5-800X4 amplifier features the next level of Element Ready™ design from Rockford Fosgate that’s built as rugged as the outdoor environment it’s used in. The IPX6 rating is provided by a water tight seal featuring splash guards on both ends and heavy-duty molded harnesses with integral sealing gaskets. A new PRESET switch - for use with Rockford Fosgate UTV audio kits - eliminates the need to set-up and tune the amp for the best experience possible. Built on the popular TM series, M5 amplifiers feature the same great technologies like Constant Power, Class-AD and C.L.E.A.N., all engineered, developed, and validated in Tempe, Arizona.
Rockford Fosgate amplifiers are known world-wide for producing more power than their ratings suggest. The M5 amplifiers are the first series based on new industry standard Dynamic Power ratings, bringing their conservative ratings to the forefront. Engineered from the ground up and purpose-built to deliver more output where you actually hear it, this is real dynamic power that performs not only on paper, but performance heard through the musical experience. You’ll see two amplifier power ratings, the traditional Continuous Power output, and the new Dynamic Power output, both tested in accordance with the CTA-2006 specification. Consider Continuous Power as wattage developed on the test bench for comparison against other amplifiers in the same class, and Dynamic Power as real-world wattage when connected to a speaker load, listening to music. Either way you look at it, Rockford Fosgate is proving – once again – these amplifiers are powerful enough to drive any speaker or subwoofer you throw at them.
- Element Ready™ with integrated harnesses for a watertight seal
- PRESET removes the need to set-up and tune the amp when used with Rockford Fosgate UTV audio kits
- Play all day, easy to integrate, and keep music playing for extended lengths of time
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- Constant Power provides instantaneous delivery of output over varying impedance loads
- Focused mass heat sink allows critical aluminum material to be located around hottest internal devices
- Top mounted control panel with waterproof smoked lens
- OEM and aftermarket radio integration inputs
- Low Impedance Stability
- Proprietary testing using RATS (Rockford Automated Testing System)
- Proprietary Class-AD technology allows amplifier to produce more power with less current draw
- Discrete Surface Mount technology utilizes 1% tight-tolerances for high efficiency and reduced cross-talk
- MESHA 4 reduces MOSFET temps, lowers distortion, increases durability and prolongs device life span
- Chassis Isolation from mounting points greatly reduces possible introduction of vehicle noise
- Balanced Differential Inputs eliminates noise picked up by signal cables
- Remote-Out feature when using high level inputs
- Element Ready™ - Amps
These amplifiers are protected against Dust, UV, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
- CTA-2006 Compliant
Power ratings on Rockford Fosgate amplifiers conform to CEA-2006 industry standards. These guidelines mean your amplifier's output power ratings are REAL POWER numbers, not inflated marketing ratings.
This technology allows the amplifier to produce more power with less current draw from the vehicle's charging system.
DSM utilize 1% tight-tolerances improving efficiency of the circuit, decreases cross-talk from other discrete components and lowers operating temperature.
Power supply circuit design that allows the amplifier to increase output power as voltage increases.
- MEHSA 4 (Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application)
MEHSA4 reduces MOSFET temperatures, lowers distortion, increases durability and prolongs the output device life span.
- C.L.E.A.N. Set-Up
C.L.E.A.N. (Calibrated Level Eliminates Audible Noise) is a patented circuit with in/out clip LEDs to help match a source to amp and optimize output.
- Balanced Differential Inputs
Differential inputs eliminate noise picked up by signal cables.
- Constant Power
Constant Power is a patented circuit topology that provides instantaneous delivery of output power over varying impedance loads.
- Punch EQ2
Onboard equalizer with up to +18dB @ 45Hz and/or up to +12dB boost at 12kHz.
NOMAD is a "real time" analog computer that protects your amplifier from shorting speaker wires and dangerously low speaker impedances.
- Engineered In The USA
These Avatars are a personal signature from the Rockford Fosgate team member(s) who designed and engineered this fanatic product. This statement illustrates our commitment to being Designed and Engineered in the U.S.A.
|Product Name||Rockford Fosgate M5-800X4 4-Channel Waterproof Amplifier|
|Manufacturer Part Number||M5-800X4|
|RMS Power||100 Watts x 4 @ 2Ω|